Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where Did All the Bathrooms Go?

So Monday, the hubby, kiddo, and I all went to downtown Stuttgart and hoped that it wouldn't rain on us. Thankfully, it didn't and here are just a few of the pictures I got.

This is the front of the palace of King Wilhelm (the last king of Germany).

My poor husband getting a bit frustrated with our GPS.

Five of the statues in the gardens in downtown.

Amélie standing on top of a fountain!

The statues from another angel.

My princess is so curious, she can't even hold still for a picture!

We had a lot of fun and thankfully, it didn't rain. We did have to cut our trip short though because all of us had to use the bathroom and there wasn't one in sight! So, we packed up our stuff and trucked back to the car after about an hour of sightseeing. We plan on next time to map out the bathrooms!!

Yesterday, I didn't get too much accomplished. I went to a Love and Logic class that the ACS here provides. I am always open to ideas about parenting. This doesn't mean I will actually USE the advice or that the advice will work with my parenting skills, but hey, I figure why not. It passes the time.

I did get a call from a nurse at my OB last night as well. Apparently, I have an infection and I have to go pick up a prescription today...I am not looking forward to this, but oh well. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment