Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ice Cream and Cold Weather

Let's see. I haven't updated in a couple of days...what has happened? Hmmm....

Well, this weekend, we didn't really accomplish much. Weather was cold and we don't have any winter clothes available to us yet.

Monday was Bo's birthday. He turned the big 27. I keep asking him how it feels to be in his late 20's, but he insists he is still in his mid-20's. Haha. We didn't celebrate too much. We had a nice dinner here at the hotel and some cheesecake.



We also found out that our "soon to be" home is officially empty. Now we just have to wait for the cleaning crew to come in. Hopefully, sooner than later.

Yesterday, I attended my second Love and Logic class and then the kiddo had a play-date after school at the housing area play ground. I met a couple other moms out there and they were very nice and I look forward to getting to know them better once we get our place. Bo had C.Q. so it was just the kid and I for the night. We had Burger King for dinner and I bought her some Gellato on the way home...which she loved and ate every bite of.



I've decided I need to invest in some rain boots and snow boots, but for the life of me, I can't find a place that ships them APO. Its very annoying. I suppose I am going to actually have to go out on the economy and look for some...though, I'd rather not.

My pelvic pains are getting worse. It is hard to walk and even harder to get off the couch, out of a chair or out of bed....don't even ask me if I can get off the floor. I see my doctor on Monday, though I hear there isn't much that can be done anyway. Just looks like I have to deal until the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment