Friday, September 30, 2011

Tonsillitis, Anyone?

I did get into the doctor this morning. Thank goodness. Turns out I DO have tonsillitis. Doctor put me on Amoxicillian and told me not to breathe on anyone or kiss anyone for 48 hours since I was contagious. Hopefully, my poor hubby and kiddo won't catch this. But doc said he was happy I was able to get in before I began to run a fever and had to go into the ER over the weekend, but he still wants me to check my temperature every four hours and take my pills three times a day for ten days.


I was still able to get the kiddo over to the hair salon this afternoon and get her bangs cut and my eyebrows waxed (which they DESPERATELY needed). The only issue I ran into was the Stau (German word for: traffic jam) on the way home. I almost hit some idiot that jumped out in front of me on his bike and then the dumbass behind me honks his horn at me for slamming on my breaks. I'm like, "Ok, I didn't want to kill someone...HELLO!" Not to mention, they either want to drive 20 UNDER the speed limit or 20 OVER. Seriously, make up your minds! I swear, European drivers are NUTS.


I am hoping we get to do something this weekend besides sit in the hotel. I know I am sick, but if I am out and about, I don't feel like such a hermit. BAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment