Monday, May 21, 2012

Mail, Permanent Marker, and Shots

Still waiting on those cloth diapers to come in. Ugh. Seems like when you order something online, it takes forever to get to you (especially here). I love instant gratification, but I have learned two things since moving here:
1. You aren't going to find everything you can get in America in a foreign country.
2. Mail delivery isn't all bad...makes those days when you get packages feel like Christmas.

Here are a few more pictures from the photoshoot:




I know...I make beautiful babies!

Anyhow, nothing out of the ordinary happening. Mckenna got her 4 months shots last week and had a fever for 48 hours afterwards and was SUPER cranky. It was pretty rough, but we both made it through and we are fine.

Amélie decided to color in RED PERMANENT MARKER on several items in her room which included her white bedskirt, her Rapunzel tower, her wooden doll house, the toy box, her calm down bottle, my 22 year old doll, and the carpet. Yes, she is grounded from markers and crayons until further notice.

...I love my kids.

School is almost over. Only 3 more weeks. 

And today is my seventh wedding anniversary...just wish my hubby was here to celebrate it with me. Stupid training.

Now I am off to bed. I have boot camp in the morning after I get the oldest kiddo to school.

Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment