Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers!

I finally got my cloth diapers in! Woot! Woot! Here is my order:



There is a total of 24 diapers and 48 inserts in this order. Enough to get away with washing every other day. I am going to order another 12 diapers tomorrow. This way, I can keep some in my diaper bag. I'd like to go completely off of disposables unless we are on long trips (and living in Europe, that is going to happen), but only because there is never a guarantee of having a washing machine close by. We have been successfully cloth diapering for a week now, by the way, and I love it.

Here is my darling Mckenna modeling one of the diapers:

My favorite print! I love the butterflies!

Anyway, Memorial weekend was nice. Bo got back from training on Thursday and then he got a four day weekend. We grilled out on Monday and I am just now finishing the last burger.

Amélie is learning how to ride her bike with no training wheels. She is doing so good! I am proud of her! She is almost finished with kindergarten (only two weeks left), and she only has one game of soccer left. 

My little soccer star!

For now, I am off to bed. I have boot camp at the gym in the morning followed by Sushi at lunchtime with the ladies.

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment