Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions 2012





  1. Get back to the size I was before I became pregnant.
  2. Be a better person than I was in 2011.
  3. Love myself more.
  4. Put my family first.
  5. Raise two healthy, happy daughters.
  6. To go running at least 5 days a week (post pregnancy of course).
  7. Read at least 12 books (children's books don't count).
  8. Keep up with my blogger.
  9. Learn 12 new family recipes.
  10. Polish up on my German (after all, I will be living here for awhile).
  11. Get back into yoga.
  12. Go back to school.
  13. Take more pictures.
  14. Write my great grandmother a hand-written letter every month.
  15. To be more understanding of my husband's strange obsession with working on the car.
  16. Breastfeed...for an entire year.


"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment